We’re looking forward to our programme for 2009 and we hope that you can join us for one or more of these events. Here is a list for your diary or calendar:
- Lenten Service. Sunday 29th March, St John’s Anglican Church, Halifax Street, Adelaide. 9am.
- Messiah with Adelaide Symphony Orchestra and Graham Abbott. Saturday 4th April, Festival Theatre. Corinthian Singers will join with Philharmonia Choir and Graduate Singers.
- Easter at the Art Gallery. Good Friday, 10th April, Radford Auditorium, Art Gallery of South Australia, North Terrace. 1pm. We welcome guest conductor Jill McGregor. Entry will be by donation.
- Winter Concerts. Saturday July 4th 12.30pm Coriole Winery Chaffeys Road, McLaren Vale and Sunday July 5th 6.30pm St John’s Church Halifax Street, Adelaide Vaughan Williams’ G Minor Mass.
- Celebration of William Blake. Songs by renowned Adelaide composer Peter Webb. Friday October 2nd, St John’s Anglican Church, Halifax Street, Adelaide. 7pm. We will also be recording these works.
- People’s Messiah 1. Sunday 29th November, St John’s Anglican Church, Halifax Street, Adelaide. 6.30pm.
- People’s Messiah 2. Sunday 13th December, Coriole Winery, Chaffey’s Road, McLaren Vale. 6:30pm.
- Lessons and Carols 1. Wednesday 16th December, St John’s Anglican Church, Halifax Street, Adelaide. 9pm
- Lessons and Carols 2. Saturday 19th December, St Peter’s Cathedral, North Adelaide. 9pm.
We will keep you informed of changes and additions during the year. Please let us know if you would like more information.